Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book Review: Bite Club (Morganville #10) by Rachel Caine

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)Bite Club by Rachel Caine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I love the Morganville vampires but this was by far my least favorite in the series. I didn't care for the insight into Shane's head - it felt like cheating. There was all this build-up for a great big war and then it was over in a couple pages without any real action. The big cage match fizzled and the bad guys died way to fast. I didn't feel like anyone's character really grew in this story and the only thing that progressed was the fact that Claire could've left but chose to stay. I gave it 3 stars because I love the town of Morganville and how twisted it is, but I think I might be done with this series now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment